Introducing Chiffon Talk

So excited to introduce Chiffon Talk!

collage

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Best in Grey - Spring 2013

It probably comes as no surprise that I love the color Grey. For some reason, items in grey always happen to catch my eye - it's just got that subdued-chic-effortless vibe going on. From bags to shoes to dresses, and from simple to embellished, here are a few of my Grey loves for this Spring. Check out my previous Grey loves here and here....and some "Greige" love here!

3.1 Phillip Lim Sequin Sweatpants
You gotta love these Sequin Sweatpants. I sure do. They have disco fun written all over them,  and the relaxed fit means you can be comfortable all night long. I like that! Just pair with a tucked-in, simple white blouse and black heels (like it's shown), and you're done. Easy glamour. 

Alexander Wang Prisma Lizard Embossed Tote
This tote is awesome, isn't it? I really like it's simple silhouette - it's clean-line design is very chic. Plus, the embossed leather gives it a luxe look, and that cool gold hardware provides some extra oomph. I want it. 

Milly Mirrored Python Pencil Skirt
Oh yes, sexy glamour! This attention-grabbing skirt is a hottie. It's just so pretty and shiny. And we girls love ourselves some pretty, shiny things. 


Diane von Furstenberg Danette Sweater Dress
I love this type of dress. Again, it's that effortless vibe that speaks to me, and this dress has plenty of it. The fit is easy, the sequins add glamour, and with the right pair of shoes, this look is perfect for cocktails with your girlfriends. 

Ash Alex Hidden Wedge Sneakers
I have these sneakers in Blue and Grey, and they are one of my best purchases. This color combo of all neutrals is even better. These sneaks look great with your skinny jeans and just about any top. And their very-much-on-trend factor add  to their appeal. 

JBrand Super Skinny Coated Metallic Jeans
True fact: I wear my black skinny jeans basically everyday, and I usually pair them with a black blazer too, so adding these to my wardrobe would add some jazzy fun to my all black uniform. I love the rockstar feel of these jeans - they are sleek, sexy, and oh so cool. 

Vince Lana Metallic Sandals
And last, but certainly not least, are these stylish sandals. A simple toe strap, a double two-tone ankle strap, and a block heel - all kinds of trends in just one shoe! I think these would look so good with pretty much everything this Spring. 
source: ShopBop.com

No comments: